Radio Frequency Engineering Summer Intern
- Assigned a project or projects of size that it can be completed during the internship
- Development – Radio Frequency Link budgets, mapping and statistical analysis
- Analysis, evaluate, summarize, and present project work to peer engineers
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors program in Electrical Engineering
- Course work in one or some of the following: radio frequency circuits, electromagnetic theory, antenna design and communication system design
- 3.0 GPA or above
- 60 credit hours or more
- Knowledge or familiarity of mobile communication networks (such as LTE) and their principles of operation
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with GIS software (Google Earth, Mapinfo)
Why intern with Ligado?
- Make an immediate impact: You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Ligado team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Ligado offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we provide interns with opportunities to work across a broad spectrum of technologies.
- Focus on fun: Ligado places high value on our team culture. We encourage team building between our interns and full time employees.
Ligado Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.