Ligado Networks is looking for a Market Analyst focused on conducting market research, financial modeling, and economic analysis as a member of the marketing and strategy team. This individual will be directly responsible for identifying and reading relevant research reports, developing analysis to establish the underlying economic value of an opportunity, and creating financial/analytical models to support business case decisions.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Financial / Economic Analysis, modeling and research in support of business and partnership opportunities inclusive of the following:
- Market sizing
- Competitive Environment
- Wireless use case considerations
- Market Segmentation
- Market Trends
- Spectrum Holdings
- Review and summarization of third party research
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Position requires relevant marketing experience, which may include summer work experience or internships for which applicant received academic credit
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Comfort analyzing large data sets and expressing those concepts clearly
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with and meet the needs of internal clients
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert Excel and Powerpoint skills
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate. Ligado Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.