Lab Network Engineering Summer Intern
- The Engineering and Technology Development Summer Intern position calls for an individual with a keen interest in the how and the why, analysis and design of complex systems, and a background in the applied sciences and technology. The individual should possess a natural inclination toward observation, understanding and critical judgment, with a solid dose of imagination yet exhibiting appreciation for practical responsibility and self-discipline. Likely academic fields of study that should offer a good fit for the position are Physics, Genetics, Neurosciences, Psychohistory and Linguistics. An engendered propensity to tinker, curiosity and sponge-like ability to absorb knowledge while retaining focus on the objective/deliverable would be greatly helpful. Ability to work in an environment with diverse personalities, different cultural backgrounds and conflicting opinions while tactfully separating wheat from chaff in identifying a solution without the pitfall of compromise by committee. The individual shall be endowed with a generally congenial and collegial attitude, gravitating toward adaptability rather than assimilation.
- Basic Requirements: Currently enrolled in a Bachelors program in Computer, or Network Engineering.
- Fields of concentration and skills for the position will include IP transport, scalable and reliable computing platforms, wireless communications, basic electronics, telecommunication systems integration, data analysis and presentation.
Why intern with Ligado?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Ligado team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Ligado offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we provide interns with opportunities to work across a broad spectrum of technologies.
- Focus on fun: Ligado places high value on our team culture. We encourage team building between our interns and full time employees.
Ligado Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.